Director of Care Ministries
This individual will have an abiding love, a caring heart and a strong compassion for other human beings to proactively work to ensure that congregational members and church staff of Southridge receive care relating to prayer, accessing resources, and long-term development.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with a variety of volunteers and personalities.
- Ability to establish trusted relationships and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrates a friendly, encouraging approach in working with others.
- Assess the needs of the congregation and staff for additional ministry opportunities, resources and support.
- Multi-tasks while being attentive to details.
- Balance a flexible schedule as many care needs arise outside of typical office hours.
Please send any résumés or inquiries to Laura Scheid at [email protected]. No phone calls please.